RETURNS & ENCHANGES
EXCHANGING AN ITEM
At The Hunted we realise the option to return products is very important.
Our return policy enables you to return your purchase for exchange or refund within 7 days of receiving it.
All products must be returned unused, and all original packaging and instruction manuals must be returned or an exchange will not issued. The safe return and shipping cost of the product is the responsibility of the customer.
We suggest that tracking and insurance be used.
A re-postage fee of $12.00 will be charged.
Unfortunately – we do not offer any form of exchange or return on 'sale' items
All exchange or refund items must be sent to:
The Hunted Co
Shop 4 Stockland Cammeray
450 Miller Street, Cammeray
New South Wales, 2062
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
1. Contact The Hunted and request a returns form. Email – email@example.com
2. Package your item carefully and ensure all original packaging and instructions are included in the shipment. Any products that return damaged or without original packaging will not be subject to exchange.
3. All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer, and we suggest using tracking and insurance.
4. Complete The Hunted returns form and ship to the address provided.
5. We will then issue an exchange or refund for the item when the goods are received, after an inspection of the condition is made.
PLEASE NOTE: SALE ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED
If you receive an item that is damaged please contact The Hunted as soon as possible.